1. Search target customers through similar magazines, exhibitions and networks, develop new effective customer resources, and establish contacts to follow-up cooperation;
2. Maintain hospitality relationship, promptly recommend and follow up new projects to promote cooperation;
3. Visit customers regularly and engage to complete the KPIs including annual sales target, advertising, sponsorship etc.
4. Complete the collection of all contracts and receivables;
5. Maintain and improve Salesforce customer management system;
6. Cooperate with other departments and other related work delivered by superior.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 1 year sales experience, master certain sales skills, foreign-owned enterprises related work experience is preferred, excellent graduates can also be considered.
2. Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
3. Strong customer development ability, strong sense of customer service, love sales position, love exhibition industry.
4. Good communication and adaptability skills, good team spirit and sense of responsibility.
5. Adapt to a certain frequency business trip.