What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Global Customer Success Manager for the Seatrade Cruise Portfolio. The Global Customer Success Manager will be expected to lead the design and delivery of a superior support program for Seatrade Cruise portfolio’s exhibitors, advertisers and sponsors, with the goal of helping them achieve their objectives. S/he will drive positive change to improve service levels, increase customer satisfaction, reduce resolution times and ultimately contribute to increasing revenue growth through a positive customer experience, all while having an eye for continuous improvement that puts the customers first.
You are accountable for:
- Reporting into the Sales Director, lead a world-class Customer Success program for the Seatrade Cruise portfolio, including events and media assets.
- Act as the primary resource for customer questions post-sale.
- Create and deliver a Customer Success Strategy, aligned with the Sales Strategy.
- Create and manage the Customer Success Budget.
- The Customer Success team will define and optimize the customer journey:
- Positively influence the customer experience by supplying exhibitors and sponsors with an effortless experience through education, awareness, and engagement.
- Find ways for Customer Success to deeply understand and capture the customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor.
- Review the customer journey to identify how it is supported, what is working, what needs more attention.
- Be the primary point of contact for designated accounts, serving as an advocate for customer needs to drive success.
- Understand and support customer milestones, communicating with internal teams.
- Responsible for customer onboarding, including tailored kick-off communication, tracking deliverables and deadlines to help keep the customer on target with all requirements.
- Develop an aligned communication framework and collaborate with marketing to create and promote educational resources.
- Create a variety of templates for various exhibitor educational resources, including documents, videos, and webinars.
- Embody a culture of continuous learning and improvement, with a focus on healthy problem-solving.
- Lead cross collaboration to drive customer success:
- Conduct a customer mapping workshop for internal teams to better understand their impact (direct or indirect) with the customer.
- Build and improve cross-team relationships through improving processes, workflows, and alignment to ensure we have the best tools, offerings, educational resources to support our customers.
- Manage Customer Success-related vendor relationships and work with Procurement on any service-level agreements, renewals, and vendor evaluations.
- Manage customer status communications internally to highlight successes and potential problems before they escalate.
- Proactively identify and escalate possible/existing issues to sales leaders and event leaders, with potential solutions suggestions.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow between project team members (sales, marketing, operations, finance) to ensure deliverables and metrics are delivered on time.
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Drive alignment with renewals, sales, and sponsorships:
- The Global Customer Success Manager will work closely with the sales team to identify upsell opportunities.
- Work closely with Sales Director to identify renewal risks to successfully manage and resolve issues affecting customers.
- Project manage the entire Sponsorship process, while holding Marketing and Operations teams accountable for the tracking, ownership, and execution of their respective products and deliverables.
- Report on deliverables that are at risk.
- Manage the event rebook processes pre-show, on-site and post-show.
- Operational Excellence:
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology.
- Review supporting technology for customer success activities and identify gaps requiring attention.
- Research opportunities for technology to support customer success activities.
- Gather data and explore current processes to identify areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, capturing and documenting them.
- Own metrics for Customer Success team:
- Identify the current retention rate for Seatrade Cruise Events & Media assets.
- Establish Customer Success Surveys to gather feedback throughout customer journey to gauge satisfaction and proactively meet needs of customers based on that data.
- Establish a new team. Create, define, and distribute responsibilities. Identify training opportunities.
- Influence overall health scores, NPS and CSAT to be used as a constant pulse on progress.
- Foster a proactive, positive team environment within Customer Success and with cross-functional teams.
What you bring to the team:
- 2-5 years of experience in a corporate customer-facing role (in-person and remotely);
- Associate's Degree; BA/BS preferred
- Skills around persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building to be influential in the customer journey
- Familiarity with the post-sale and sales life cycle and experience
- Strong empathy for customers and a desire to contribute toward revenue growth by identifying opportunities for customers through communication
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Superior organizational and project management skills.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset; detail-oriented
- Data-driven, with an interest in keeping a pulse on key metrics and tracking against them
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Event industry experience a plus
- Six Sigma certification a plus.
What we offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com. www.informaexhibitions.com)