What we’re looking for:
Are you passionate about taking a Brand to the next level – creatively and financially? The World Tea Media Brand is seeking an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO. This role is primarily responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing for the World Tea Media Brand.
The right candidate must have extensive experience with digital and traditional marketing, audience development, tracking and analysis, along with strong writing skills, an acute attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will need to understand marketing fundamentals such as audience segmentation, account-based marketing, inbound/outbound marketing and marketing automation. Trade show and content marketing experience is a plus.
As part of the greater franchise marketing team, you will be responsible for the Brand marketing by:
- Driving audience development for World Tea Media event and digital properties
- Reaching revenue goals for our events and education platforms
- Keeping Brand standards and voice consistent
- Collaborating with Brand Team and Operations Teams to deliver successful B2B experiences for our audiences and clients
- Developing and enabling the execution of the Master Marketing Schedule
You are accountable for:
- Primary marketing representative during brand meetings
- Manages the marketing budget for the assigned Brand(s)
- Works with the Brand/Show Director and Director of Marketing to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for the assigned Brand(s)
- Leads the execution of the overall strategy for the assigned brand(s)
- Manages the creation and production of ads, campaigns, emails, direct mail, PR, graphics and ensures that brand standards are adhered to throughout all media
- Development of the audience across all Brand platforms
- Manages the relationship with internal and external vendors
- Manages transparency and reporting of marketing functions for the assigned Brand(s)
- Make recommendations for improvement in marketing strategy based on analytics and results
- Understands and provides guidance on the activities of the Sales Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Coordinator as their work relates to the assigned Brand(s)
- Supports other Marketing Managers on the team as needed
What you bring to the team:
- An open mind, tenacity and positive outlook
- Masters-level experience in the discipline of Marketing
- Ridiculously efficient organization and communication skills
- Hyper vigilance in meeting deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft apps and programs, social media platforms and project management platforms
- Developing skills in Eloqua, Adobe Creative Suite and a willingness to learn new tools and platforms as they come online.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Dog friendly office
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!