PRODUCTION OPERATIONS LEAD
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets, an Informa business, is seeking a Production Operations Lead to join the Production team in the St. Charles, IL office.
The job will entail working with various markets to provide production support for their print and digital publications. The person will also be working directly with a third-party vendor that provides production support for the publications. The person will also be the liaison between the Informa Markets division managers and the third-party vendor.
You are accountable for:
Providing instructions to the vendor for the upcoming issues including print and distribution requirements.
Preparing, validating and distributing the pressrun based on reports provided from the vendor for that issue.
Working with digital group to ensure digital editions are created, links are verified, and notifications are sent to the digital subscribers.
Working with the markets on any supplemental inserts or mailing providing internal or external clients with quotes, necessary specs, instructions and printer information.
Working with internal staff to ensure show or bulk copies are ordered and distributed in the most efficient and timely fashion to meet deadlines.
Reviewing, coding and submitting invoices for printing, paper, postage and vendor fulfillment for payment.
Providing accruals as needed if final invoices are not ready by month end.
Tracking expenses against contracted prices and budgets.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum five+ years of experience in either a production or account manager position.
- Prior publishing or print production experience a plus.
- Must be very organized, detail-oriented, and possess basic math skills.
- Ability to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner.
- Intermediate skills in Office 365 and basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign.
- Strong business communication skills (written and verbal) and a customer service mindset.
- Ability to work under deadlines and be flexible to adapt to changes is a must.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!