Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researching new external media for use on shows and updating media files accordingly.
- Assisting with the setting up of media deals with external organizations to ensure maximum exposure at lowest cost to show budget.
- Ensuring show websites are fully up to date with latest information.
- Management of PR agency in co-ordination with the Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the coordination, design and production of all marketing collateral, including brochures, visitor tickets, print advertisements, web banners/emails etc.
- Copywriting input and checking / proofing of all Arabic and English marketing materials in conjunction with relevant Marketing Manager.
- Contributing to the database growth for the shows.
- Working on special projects as required by the Division, ie. Research, newsletters, database initiatives.
- On-site support at shows involving ad-hoc work as required, this can involve extra hours.
- Assisting the Marketing Managers in the compiling of show reporting data for KPI’s.
- Liaising and assisting in the production of the post show reports.
- Administration work as required to keep both electronic and hard copy files up to date.
- Perform any other duties that are commensurate with the grade and areas of responsibility
Minimum Education Level:
- Educated to secondary level (or equivalent)
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in marketing
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic IT skills using Microsoft Office and internet search engines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills
- Customer focused
- Willingness to work longer than normal working hours
- Confidentiality and Integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to work
- Problem solving
- Exhibitions experience
- Arabic speaking