SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
The Global Licensing Group is a Business Unit within the North America portfolio of Informa Markets and serves the global brand licensing industry with events and year-round content. We are the global market leader; responsible for the world's largest licensing trade show, Licensing Expo; Europe's largest licensing trade show, Brand Licensing Europe; Licensing Expo China; Licensing Expo Japan and the world's most widely-read year-round licensing publication, License Global.
What we are looking for?
In an increasingly digital world, the value of connecting on a meaningful, human level has never been more important. Our deep knowledge and passion for the Licensing Industry that we serve allows us to create environments where colleagues and customers can succeed. Through our content products and at our events, people build relationships, close deals and grow their businesses.
A key stakeholder and participant in the Licensing Leadership Team, reporting to the senior vice president, the marketing manager leads the branding strategy and marketing for the Global Licensing Group, with a focus on Licensing Expo and License Global. The marketing manager creates and executes strategic marketing plans and campaigns to engage exhibitors and attendees. They will develop data-driven marketing messaging, targeting and campaigns that are consistent with the strategy and show vision defined by the SVP and Licensing Leadership Team.
You are accountable for:
- Leading, managing, hiring, training, developing, coaching and counseling marketing staff, making sure that KPI’s are being met
- Developing, executing, and managing the integrated marketing strategy and media campaigns for trade shows and media properties
- Interpreting and analyzing marketing data and developing recommended strategies and tactics supported by the analytics
- Managing the Global Licensing Group brand, ensuring all internal and external materials are on brand and on message
- Building collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders including international JV partners
- Managing the marketing budget
What you bring to the team:
- Six years of integrated marketing experience
- Three years leading and managing a marketing team
- College degree in marketing, business or a related field
- Must have experience with strategic planning, digital media, database marketing, online marketing, web sites, SEO, PPC, marketing automation, social media, and advertising.
- Must be analytical with ability to quantify results of marketing programs, and be able to translate ideas into projects using hands-on capabilities.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills are required.
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and be computer proficient.
- Demonstrate creative talents as well as the ability to work with a wide variety of people, with exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one.
- Ability to coordinate work with outside vendors.
- Agency background preferred.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
How to apply:
To apply for one of Informa’s opening, please complete an online application at Informa.com.