As part of the Digital Business initiatives, the incumbent will support the execution of digital product and e-Commerce platform roadmap and developments. The incumbent will work closely with internal and external parties from our focus industries to understand business requirements and deliver new features/function of high professional standards.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execution of e-Commerce platform and online platform roadmaps & development
- Work collaboratively with business users, teammates & external vendor during the phases of requirement, design and development to ensure quality of deliverables and service
- Comply with established standards and processes in delivering deliverables
- Participate in requirements analysis and technological evaluation on feasibility
- Assist in documentation of platform development plan, including scoping and scheduling
- Collaborate with internal development team to integrate e-Commerce platform with any internal system including Salesforce CRM, Oracle Eloqua, etc.
- Manage existing vendors to optimize e-Commerce performance
- Perform different type of system testing (functional test, stress test, etc.)
- Higher Diploma holder or Degree holder in related technical areas, or an equivalency of education and work
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in digital product or e-commerce development
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience working on Magento’s code structure and database schema is preferred
- Experience working on REST API is an advantage
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and collaborative environment
- Self-motivated and innovative; stays abreast of current trends, best industry practice, tools and technologies.
- Proficient in written and verbal English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)