Data Executive is responsible for the delivery of data management related projects for the company’s portfolio of B2B events.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist to handle visitors promotion database for UBM Singapore office
- Manage all the operation aspects of email campaigns using platforms such as Adestra for EP, VP and Conference for all events
- Ensure all data related workflow are in compliance with Singapore government regulations such as the PDPA including the necessary DNC checks
- Assist in onsite setup and ensuring smooth operation when supervising registration counter
- Supports the Online Applications Administrator in event websites content management; online technical and publicity manual management.
- Supports and manage in-house software through maintenance, documentation and programming.
- Support and suggest new technology initiatives for corporate or show specific usage
- At least Diploma in IT / Computer Science or equivalent
- Good level of soft skill with proficiency in MS Access and SQL
- Basic programming knowledge in html and Visual Basic
- Meticulous and organised
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time per business needs without changing the general character of the duties.