Who We Are:
Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets is among the world’s top Exhibitions organizers, organizing events that enable buyers and sellers in specialist communities to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 200 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals.
Informa’s Aesthetics Business ?is a medical education group providing multidisciplinary events, publications and digital content presenting the latest clinical and commercial developments in Aesthetic Medicine.
Content is a key area of growth for the US Aesthetics and Anti-Aging team via face to face, print and online channels. We are looking for an ambitious professional to coordinate educational content for high-quality conferences and trade publications. This role will be integral to all our brands and the ideal candidate will be highly organized and passionate about their career development.
You Are Accountable For:
- Research–identify (via internet, phone and live events) key subject areas and hot topics across our brands
- Speaker and Source Acquisition – coordinating the participation and schedules of high-level industry leaders for speaking and/or editorial content
- Copy Writing and Editing – assist in creating sales-driven session descriptions, web, direct mail and email copy to drive delegate sales
- Proofreading – detailed proofreading of all materials prior to final printing or posting
- Collaboration – working closely with a project team of marketing, sales, logistics and publishing to deliver to deadline and budget
- Onsite Delivery – assist with meticulous on-site execution of conferences to exceptional standards of customer service
- Digital content – coordinate content for posting of event program updates and educational content across multiple channels
What You Bring to the Team:
- Strong graduate or undergraduate degree
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written skills
- Entrepreneurial, commercially astute, deadline driven
- Quick learner, accountable, self-motivated
- Provide exceptional project management and oversight to ensure high level delivery
- Motivated and driven without being overbearing
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task with the utmost attention to detail
- Travel as required to trade shows and/
- Experience with MS Office Programs
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
EOE and Competitive Packages Information:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.