This role will lead three units: Data Management, Sales Operations and Online Applications, and to provide data analytics and insights to assist event/product teams to identify and establish their strategic plans.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead data management and analytical function across various markets
- Manages data assets, related processes and tools
- Develop capability in modern data analysis, reporting and advanced analytics
- Supports sales teams in developing and executing customer campaigns based on cyclical sales strategies.
- Manages daily campaign activities including development, distribution and tracking individual and group performance via Salesforce.com and Tableau Dashboards.
- Communicates specific trends, issues, targets and opportunities using analytics.
- Supports senior management in driving business process improvements in sales operations.
- Documents process workflows and makes appropriate recommendations to improve operational efficiencies.
- Reviews, analyzes, and creates detailed documentation of business processes along with user’s needs including workflow, data, salesforce.com functions, and steps required to develop or modify processes or systems.
- Manages data governance across sales and marketing data assets
- Identify areas of data inaccuracy and communicate with user community to correct data and update salesforce.com.
- Maintains data quality (accuracy and cleanliness) through KPI’s and standard operating procedures.
- System Implementation
- Perform data gap analysis, transformation and mapping
- User Acceptance Test with internal business users.
- Maintains accurate dashboards and reports
- Using Salesforce.com and Tableau Desktop, continuously develops and maintains cascading dashboards for all user levels (executive, sales management, individual).
- Supports CRM adoption
- Coordinates and manages training sessions for new releases and on-going improvements.
- Initiates daily user collaboration and feedback.
- Provides one-on-one user coaching as needed.
- Degree holder with 10+ years data management, CRM or sales operations experience
- Experience managing a team of 10+ professionals
- Experience in data analytics, particularly with knowledge in sql query and scheme
- Clear understanding of data management technology and related software.
- Strong customer focus (both internal & external) and understanding of CRM principles and strategies
- Collaboration skills including the ability to engage with IT, Sales and Marketing employees at all levels in order gather business needs and provide feedback.
- Analytical skills with the ability to analyze salesforce.com from both a technical and user perspective to facilitate user engagement, resolve system issues & lead system enhancement efforts
- Process improvement skills including the ability to analyze business activity and requirements to identify opportunities and lead process design, enhancement and automation efforts
- Experience with Microsoft Visio or process flow software
- Good team player and collaborator.
- Good presentation and communication skills with good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Ability to travel in the Asia-Pacific region
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time per business needs without changing the general character of the duties.