SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER
What we’re looking for:
The Senior Marketing Manager will work with the Show Director and Marketing Team to develop and manage the exhibitor and attendee marketing plan; manage public relations activities; oversee the development and production of Program & Event Guide; and oversee the creation and development of attendee and exhibitor promotional collateral.
You are accountable for:
- Work with Show Director and Marketing Team to develop and manage exhibitor and attendee marketing plan including:
- Strategically plan overall promotion objectives
- Determine points of distribution and quantities
- Create and manage budget
- Concepting with Graphic Design Team
- Manage public relations activities including:
- Negotiate and manage advertising space with key industry publications
- Manage press partnerships to receive maximum editorial coverage
- Write press releases and coordinate distribution of releases and overall industry promotion
- Develop press kits that can be distributed efficiently to industry publications
- Oversee development and production of Program & Event Guide including:
- Determine overall format and design, including front of book materials
- Establish and maintain exhibitor listing and logo information
- Coordinate production of exhibitor ad sales
- Coordinate shipping / delivery of Guide to show site
- Overall responsibility for providing direction for e-mail blasts:
- Create copy
- Understand e-mail marketing system and how to effectively use it to send and track messages
- Develop dynamic messages that cater to main demographic audiences for a more targeted approach
- Oversee creation and development of attendee and exhibitor promotional collateral including:
- Work with show team to develop themes, ideas, concepts and schedules
- Develop content copy and support materials
- Manage production with graphics firm to establish design and content including proofing each stage
- Coordinate details with printer
- Research new and innovative marketing avenues to be implemented across the show groups including web and printed opportunities.
- Key point of contact for the company regarding new marketing initiatives
- Leadership role in the marketing program for Informa Exhibitions providing press releases, print collateral, etc.
- Leadership role in the Marketing Training Meetings providing topics of discussion/training and presenting on these topics.
- Manage the research and implementation of niche markets providing attendee and exhibitor leads.
- Overall responsibility of show databases including clean up of existing leads and providing new leads for both attendees and exhibitors.
- Oversee the development and coordination distribution of post-show surveys.
- Support the training of Marketing Team, overseeing materials and production, as needed, providing insight and guidance.
- Represent leadership within the division by demonstrating a positive attitude, a team mentality and professionalism.
- Function as integral part of overall show management effort in performing additional duties as required.
What you bring to the team:
- Five to seven years experience in marketing and working with graphics and printing suppliers.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and multiple project timelines.
- High level of proficiency in the use of computer software including Word, Excel, Adobe products, and graphic design software necessary to produce high quality materials.
- Project oriented with superior attention to detail and outstanding organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player who interacts well with external clients, vendors and internal teams.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!