As the head of technical operations at Informa Markets you will be responsible for infrastructure and operations across multiple teams within our business. You will define the 3 year maturity roadmap as well as define the operating model and capabilities required to run a successful TechOps function.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define Informa Market’s TechOps roadmap, strategy and governance processes including operating model and capabilities.
- Represent Informa Markets on the Informa Plc Cloud Centre of Excellence, to share knowledge, best practises, define standards & policies with the ultimate goal of maturing our TechOps capabilities
- Promote and challenge technical teams to promote our Cloud First Strategy, (SaaS-> PaaS> IaaS) and Infrastructure as code and steer us to become a true DevOps organisation.
- Build out roadmap and TechOps strategy to consolidate infrastructure and support under one cloud environment from other cloud providers & on-premise environments.
- Manage offshore TechOps engineers to implement, support and monitor our technical architecture and infrastructure.
- Working with the technical architecture team develop a monitoring and logging strategy for Informa Markets that covers the following areas.
- Log Aggregation
- Log Visualisation
- Infrastructure monitoring
- Application Performance monitoring
Essential Skills Desired
- Certification - AWS Solutions Architect
- Ansible, Jenkins, terraform.
- ELK, Elasticsearch, Drupal, AppDynamics/Dynatrace/New-Relic/Datadog.
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills.