Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets is among the world’s top Exhibitions organizers, organizing events that enable buyers and sellers in specialist communities to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 200 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals.
The Graphic Designer collaborates with the Design Director and marketing teams to create compelling and effective print & digital marketing materials as well as graphics for engaging onsite event experiences. They possess a strong design aesthetic, attention to detail, and production skills necessary to take projects from concept to completion.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create compelling layouts and visual assets to effectively communicate marketing message.
- Maintain brand consistency across a range of projects including print and online ads, brochures, event signage, logo design, and infographics.
- Develop look & feel of event branding and marketing campaigns.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with peers and internal clients.
- Prioritize and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work closely with the Design Director and Project Managers to meet deadlines.
- Pre-flight design files for offset printing.
- An online portfolio demonstrating a strong sense of typography, composition, and conceptual thinking, as well as attention to detail.
- 3+ years of design experience, and a B.A. or B.S. in graphic design, art, or a related field.
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite, with an emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Production skills in print and online asset preparation.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills – must be able to present design solutions to internal clients and communicate effectively.
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Familiarity with web design best practices
- Experience with interactive design
- Experiential design experience
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.