CAMPAIGN ANALYST, ONLINE ADVERTISING SERVICES, DIGITAL REACH
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a Campaign Analyst which is responsible for the customer experience and satisfaction within a given territory. The Campaign Analyst is communicating and assuring accuracy for the initial campaign details as well as any changes made throughout the flight.
The Campaign Analyst is knowledgeable about the client's marketing objectives and interfaces directly with the client to maximize campaign performance.
The Campaign Analyst is web savvy, analytical and provides expertise and guidance to client and sales staff. This role is ultimately responsible for ensuring the best experience for our customers, leading to campaign renewal and ensuring that customers find it easy to do business with Informa Markets.
You are accountable for:
- Work with sales during the pre-sales process to ensure that inventory and program specifics are effectively communicated to the client and reservations are made for appropriate inventory.
- Be the single point of contact for customers purchasing online ad display products.
- Ensure all creative requirements are met before a campaign goes live and that all necessary milestones are met during the campaign. These includes checking available inventory, creative asset retrieval and reporting.
- Work with sales and internal marketing teams to ensure individual and collective product performance metrics are being met.
- Provide month end reporting.
- Weekly campaign reporting and customized reporting on an as-needed basis as requested by client.
- Communicate with advertiser/agency to pull and correct any reporting discrepancies.
- Check ad specifications, materials received against advertising specifications, URL link, file size of graphic and pixel size of ad.
- Work with Trafficker to be sure they have all the information they need to accurately set up online advertising display campaigns into our 3rd party ad serving platforms (i.e. DFP/GAM)
- Change creative and URL links throughout the course when provided by the advertiser.
- Pull campaigns screenshots.
- Quality Control - Check banner on site on the start date of the campaign and the URL link to make sure it is functioning.
What you bring to the team:
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, specifically within a technical environment as it relates to online ad technology and digital media
- Highly organize and extremely detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Interest in online advertising technologies, and the life of sale from buy to completion of campaign
- Candidate should have solid understanding of online ad serving technologies and ad campaigns including ad units, banner delivery, and digital media products.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
This position will report to the Manager of Online Advertising Services within the Informa Markets Digital Reach team.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!