Contributes to Informa Market’s overarching goals and execution of digital properties across the business to drive revenue, operational efficiencies and customer retention & satisfaction. Be passionate about building experiences driven by customer insights and data by which to analyze actionable goals from the available information. Delivers compelling and innovative solutions for Informa’s attendees and exhibitors and our divisional business units that drive profitable revenue and align with corporate strategy. Participates in and leads new business opportunities and develops new products to proactively meet and exceed client/customer needs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Propose, define and lead development and delivery of scalable related to a specific product or set of products with an eye to minimal viable product.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Conduct customer research to validate product assumptions and surface opportunities.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancements.
- Conduct build vs. buy analyses as needed and provide recommendation(s).
- Collaborate with customers, team members, and outside influencers to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders, write user stories, prioritize for Engineering, review use cases to ensure compliance with acceptance criteria.
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product releases from beginning to end
- Uphold product, service, and process quality standards to ensure output exceeds expectations.
- Nurture relationships with business leaders, sales leaders and prospective/current clients to identify and scope potential sales opportunities.
- Participate in Agile and Lean Startup product development by fulfilling the Product Owner role.
- 5+ years’ experience in product management delivering highly successful and innovative software products.
- Experience and expertise in writing, messaging and planning.
- Excellent client service, relationship management and executive presentation skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with experience working in an agile, matrixed environment.
- Entrepreneurial mentality – ability to build relationships and profitable products that generate revenue.
- Demonstrated success establishing credibility with both deeply technical executors and executive level business stakeholders.
- Bias toward action. You know what matters the most to make the business successful and you bring a laser focus to your team. You are scrappy and you encourage your team to be resourceful.
- Strong analytical skills paired with a data-informed mindset