Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa’s Global Exhibitions is among the world’s top Exhibitions organizers, organizing events that enable buyers and sellers in specialist communities to meet face to face, build relationships and conduct business. Informa has a portfolio of more than 200 Exhibitions, serving a number of core verticals.
Informa Markets is seeking a pricing analyst to support the development of a market-and-fact-driven global pricing practice.
The primary functions of this role are to collect and analyze internal and external data to inform pricing decisions, to work with third party vendors to develop sophisticated pricing models and to develop and share proprietary pricing techniques. The role will report to the EVP Commercial Development.
- Develop and run internal pricing models – collect internal and external data, analyze findings, iterate models
- Work with third party pricing vendors – manage day-to-day relationships, oversee collection of internal data, analyze and iterate results, project management
- Track impact of pricing projects on yield, volume and revenue; provide regular updates to Informa Markets Senior Management Team (SMT) on progress
- Build strong relationships with P&L owners and commercial finance teams to support roll-out of initiative
- Gather and share examples of successful pricing practices from across Informa Markets
- Complete ad hoc commercial analysis outside of pricing
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Education / work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Established previous experience in an analytical business role. e.g. strategy consulting, Big 4 advisory, financial analyst, corporate development, corporate strategy
- Experience and skills – essential
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis of businesses, competitors and their markets
- Pricing analysis
- Understanding of P&L
- Financial modeling
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong communication skills
OTHER PREFERRED ATTRIBUTES:
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work with colleagues in multiple geographies / cultures
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.