What we’re looking for:
Informa Exhibitions North America Operations team is seeking a full-time Operations Manager to join our team in Irving, TX. The Operations Manager will lead and execute the operational strategy for the International Pool | Spa | Patio Expo and the JLC Live New England Show by having a “can-do” attitude and open-minded approach to projects and ideas and by providing strong customer service and time management skills.
You are accountable for:
- Creating and overseeing show signage, graphics and overall décor.
- Cultivating and maintaining exhibitor relationships through exhibitor services which include booth approvals, exhibitor service kit and exhibitor communication.
- Budgeting and managing operational expenses and revenues by gathering competitive bids, negotiating with potential suppliers, submitting annual budgets and monthly forecasts and controlling show expenses.
- Creating and maintain the floor plans for the exhibit hall as well as show management offices at show site
- Creating and maintaining all show orders; catering, electrical, internet, security, audio visual, temporary staff and first aid.
- Fulfilling and executing exhibitor sponsorships
- Travel as required
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Certification: CEM (not required but a plus)
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of trade show, conference or event management experience
- General Skills: Thoughtful customer service ethical, excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills, very strong time management skills, proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products with an emphasis on Excel as well as the Adobe suite of products with an emphasis on InDesign.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
This role reports to the Group Operations Manager, and this position is classified as Exempt for FLSA.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!