DRUPAL DEVELOPER (Temporary) - Remote
What we’re looking for:
Informa Exhibitions LLC, an innovative events company, is actively seeking a Drupal developer to create important customer facing tools.
You are accountable for:
- Designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software within project scope to ensure work meets user acceptance criteria
- Managing self-directed assignments to resolve software defects or implement features to meet schedule commitments
- Performing architecture and design of Drupal based tools and websites
- Acquiring knowledge of industry and company standards, tools and technology with a focus on pragmatic application to business software solutions through initiative and self-study
What you bring to the team:
- At least 5 years related experience
- 3+ years' experience developing Drupal code and working on Drupal sites
- Experience with custom API development using Drupal
- Experience writing modules that create custom client solutions
- Experience with Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, XDebug Features and Context
- Experience in Agile methodologies
It is strongly preferred that you have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A working knowledge of Jira
- Ability to work under challenging deadlines and constraints
- Ability to self-motivate, think creatively and work in-depth on relevant issues
- Custom API development: 1 year (Required)
- Drupal: 3 years (Required)
- Development technologies such as Drush, XDebug, Features or Context: 1 year (Required)
- Agile: 1 year (Required)
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!