ASSOCIATE MARKETING MANAGER
The WWETT Show - Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport Show - is one of the world's largest annual trade shows for wastewater and environmental service professionals. The event offers an unmatched educational program, a full slate of live demos, an array of networking opportunities, and an extensive expo floor where buyers and sellers come together to see and experience the latest product innovations and technology. With 13,000+ registered professionals and 600 exhibitors displaying in 360,000 sq.feet of exhibit space, the WWETT Show is the industry event of the year.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Exhibitions is seeking a full-time Associate Marketing Manager to work on the WWETT Show, part of the Construction & Real Estate portfolio. The Associate Marketing Manager will be a part of the overall show management team, working with the Senior Marketing Manager to implement Attendee and Exhibitor marketing plans for the show. The person in this position will work collaboratively with teammates in Operations, Conference, Sales, Registration, and Housing to help the team achieve success in all areas.
You are accountable for:
- Create and implement targeted email campaigns for both Attendee and Exhibitor efforts
- Track analytics and adjust to maximize campaign performance
- Coordinate and grow social media activities for the show including posting to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Develop copy and graphics
- Track results and adjust to maximize campaign performance
- Assist in advertising management by maintaining a production timetable for printed and digital campaigns
- Ensure deadlines are met
- Track activity to ensure proper implementation
- Coordinate public relations activities, providing content for media partners and writing/distributing press releases
- Maintain and update the Industry News page of the WWETT Show website
- Assist with the development and maintenance of the show website, including graphics and copy.
- Assist in the development and production of direct mailers, brochures, sales flyers, and the Show Program.
- Compiling content, writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Database maintenance
- Updating database contacts, adding or editing as required
- Develop industry knowledge
- Maintain a list of information resources and a library of industry publications
- Work with the Operations team to make sure marketing elements within Exhibitor sponsorships are properly fulfilled.
What you bring to the team:
- 3+ years marketing experience working with advertising/promotion/production (tradeshow experience is a plus)
- Social media knowledge and experience required
- Marketing degree is a plus
- High level of computer proficiency is a must, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop/InDesign/AEM) is a strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who works well in team environments
- Strong customer service mindset
- Detail oriented, good proofreading skills
- Available to travel as needed
What we offer:
Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
401K and Matching
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Generous PTO policy
Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!