EMAIL MARKETING COORDINATOR
What we're looking for:
The Email Marketing Coordinator will support the Email Marketing Manager to optimize email marketing initiatives and drive attendance for all Advanced Manufacturing Group events. They will assist in deploying email campaigns, driving efficiencies, and ultimately increasing the number of attendance at our events. We’re looking for a data-driven marketer who can generate success in email marketing and delivering growth. If you are looking to grow your career and interested in email marketing, this job is for you!
You are accountable for:
- Execute targeted email strategies to engage customers, drive conversions and achieve business goals.
- Coordinate all attendee email campaigns including routing content for editing, adding final edits to Eloqua and QA testing.
- Maintain an email segmentation strategy and deployment calendar, driven by customer insights and email best practices.
- Provide regular data reports to Email Marketing Manager.
- Work with internal email and copywriting teams to develop a robust standard email campaign structure for attendee campaigns.
- Track campaign performance and present results and ideas for improvement to Email Marketing Manager.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- Analytical background and knowledge of marketing analytics tools (Omniture, email metrics, Google Analytics a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, and high energy and team-oriented.
- Ability to work under deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- HTML and email building experience not required, but a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo etc.) a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and What makes us a great company? Check out the links below!