What we’re looking for:
Informa’s Health & Nutrition Business is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team in Boulder, CO. The Marketing Manager will drive the marketing strategies to grow New Hope Network’s conference and ecommerce brands including Nutrition Capital Network, Nutrition Business Journal, BrandCamp, and Esca Bona. The ideal candidate is a digitally-savvy marketer with a passion for building brands and developing marketing funnels, while working closely with sales and sponsorship teams.
You are accountable for:
- Lead inbound marketing efforts including email campaigns (email design, segment building, and reporting), SEO/SEM, and content marketing
- Manage conference websites to drive event registration
- Lead ecommerce marketing efforts by optimizing product pages, managing subscribers and tracking conversions
- Support sales by generating and delivering quality leads
- Develop and execute social media initiatives supporting content marketing, event/webinar registration, and sponsorships
- Create, communicate, and follow-up on timelines/schedules
- Process invoices, update, and manage budget worksheets
- Collect, organize, proofread, and edit information from different departments
- Work daily with sales, operations, registration, content/editorial, and management teams
- Work with the design team/writing creative briefs for website design, email, sales sheets, signage, etc.
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BBA with emphasis in Marketing, Business Management or Communications
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment; comfortable working on multiple projects with ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency with social media platforms and analytics
- Past use of marketing automation tools: Eloqua, Marketo, Exact Target, HubSpot or similar platforms
- Experience in project management tools and CRM’s: QuickBase, Basecamp, Salesforce, or similar platforms
- Past use or working knowledge of ecommerce platforms: Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento or similar platforms
- Working knowledge of html/CSS and/or experience with WordPress, AEM, Drupal, or similar CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, InDesign
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Excel, Teams
- Strong attention to detail and proactive behavior and attitude
- Ability to travel 4-5 times each year to tradeshows/conferences
Our ideal candidate has:
- Passion for natural/organic products and the healthy lifestyle industry
- Past tradeshow/conference experience
- Past use or working knowledge of Google Marketing Platform: Analytics, AdWords, Tag Manager, Data Studio and/or other web analytic tools
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Dog friendly office
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
This role reports to the Senior Marketing Manager, and this position is classified as non-exempt for FLSA.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!