New Hope Network is at the forefront of the healthy lifestyle products industry. With solutions for the complete supply chain from manufacturers, retailers/distributors, service providers and ingredient suppliers, the network offers a robust portfolio of content, events, data, research and consultative services. Through its mission to grow healthy markets, the New Hope Network helps businesses identify the people, products, partnerships and trends that create opportunities to grow businesses and bring more health to more people.
Do you taste market opportunity when you drink that oat milk latte? Does the keto buzz excite you beyond the fat-filled foods as you consider the business implications and possibilities? If food feeds your curiosity and business doesn’t bore you, we could use your reporting skills to cover natural foods business and its emerging trends at New Hope Network.
The food and beverage business reporter covers and analyzes the product trends and business of natural products makers and entrepreneurs. The reporter is responsible for producing the highest quality content for New Hope Network’s B2B properties including Natural Foods Merchandiser magazine, newhope.com and Nutrition Business Journal and representing its shows, conferences, and data and insights research.
You are accountable for:
- Writing, editing and posting content, including news, articles, infographics and galleries for print and online publishing.
- Understanding natural foods business and trends.
- Providing business analysis to New Hope’s diverse audiences such as retailers, entrepreneurs and investors.
- Traveling to industry events as needed.
- Special projects and research as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
- Journalism degree or commensurate, demonstrated experience.
- Ability to write in different styles best suited for a particular medium.
- Knowledge of AP Style.
- Social media and SEO skills.
- Multitasking and organizational skills.
- Experience meeting varying deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
- Initiative and self-direction.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities.
- Health and wellness benefits (medical, dental, eye).
- 401K and matching.
- Generous PTO policy.
- Work-life balance.
- Dog-friendly office.
- Additional discounts through various partnerships.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!