Marketing Coordinator, Farm Progress
Informa Markets’ Farm Progress group is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join its team in the St. Charles, Illinois office. Farm Progress’ leading ag media brands are the vital source for farmers, ranchers, producers and agribusiness. We are the Nation's Agriculture Information Leader. At Farm Progress, we are all about providing relevant information and connections. Our solutions are tailored to the needs of our audiences via the latest and most effective communication forms – digital, print, live events, broadcast, research and more. While longevity doesn’t necessarily correlate to success, Farm Progress continues to dominate the ag market with its passion for success among its editors, sales, and service personnel who really live their markets. Talent nurturing has been a hallmark of Farm Progress during its 178 years. With Farm Progress' parent company, Informa, millions of professionals rely on Informa products and services for the information and connections they need to compete and succeed. Informa is the world’s largest, international media company.
From our content producers, to our graphic designers, to our sales representatives, online developers, marketers, production managers, and all of the additional key functions that we perform, Farm Progress employees enjoy an environment that provides the opportunities and resources to develop critical business skills and enhance their careers. We take great pride in the fact that the average length of service for our employees is more than eight years. However, we are always looking for new talent to help us grow our business to the next level.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Support marketing colleagues through scheduled tasks, keeping record of progress and completing to deadline
- Create brand and event-related collateral using Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Appending and maintaining various advertiser and tradeshow contact and prospect lists and databases using MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Work closely with other departments and individuals, particularly sales colleagues and data personnel
- Create web campaign pages and email campaigns
- Attend our events and help with planning exhibits
- Developing and maintaining collateral, rate cards, sell sheets, and many additional materials related to marketing/sales
- Creating and executing a wide variety of details that involve event graphics/signs and other marketing tools, marketing campaign reports, competitive profiles, assembling tradeshow materials
- Monitor and grow social media platforms to promote B2B relationships
- Executing and analyzing results of advertisement and marketing campaigns
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Acrobat, InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- Initiative and can work self-directed
- Some limited experience as a marketing or sales coordinator
- College graduate, marketing or ag business degree preferred
- Knowledge of HTML preferred
- Knowledge of Eloqua and other marketing automation software preferred
- Effective project and time management skills
- Desire to work on a fast-paced team and gain experience and knowledge to further develop a career in marketing
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!