We’re the world’s largest events and exhibitions organiser, working across more than 30 countries and serving dozens of specialist professional communities. Come join us!
To deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns for the portfolio of selected events, from contributing to the event marketing strategy, to executing the campaign, by bringing together the different aspects across products, including digital, print and onsite promotion. Also contribute to continued improvements in campaign planning, execution and analysis through effective teamwork and systems, with a specific focus, but not limited to, Exhibitor, Conference and Sponsorship promotion.
You will be tasked with devising and delivering a full campaign plan to raise awareness of Vitafoods portfolio to generate quality audience to the events and support client success. The job requires excellent strategic thinking & project management skills, marketing and communication skills, plus the ability to consistently produce high quality work within timescales and budgets.
Project management skills: As a marketing executive, you will work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and support delivery of ROI on marketing campaigns. You will need to understand data, analyse audience and deliver reports on performances and outcomes.
Communication skills: Excellent writing skills to look after copy writing of marketing materials as well as pristine speaking skills. As a marketing executive, you will be able to convey messages effectively with both internal and external stakeholders deliver marketing campaigns timely.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with members of the marketing team to identify, innovative and deliver effective multi-channel – integrated marketing campaigns that deliver event/customer objectives.
- Develop and deliver strong marketing campaigns with the aim to acquire quality audience to the events and outreach to media and partners to shape quality content for the audience.
- Work collaboratively with the Senior marketing team to ensure campaign objectives reflect creative and message hierarchy.
- Own the delivery process for campaign and ensure all marketing campaigns are timely and within budget.
- Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Head of marketing.
- Create and manage performance reports for the senior management, highlighting campaign ROI explaining variances and making recommendations.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Providing timely communication between relevant departments including sales, operations and content team.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to improve customer’s experience, create a fully integrated customer journey linking digital, traditional and content marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with internal Informa teams, agencies and other vendor partners.
- Manage campaign budgets, with accurate reporting and status of spend and work with agencies to ensure that campaigns are delivered within budget.
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of CRM platform and systems, data segmentation, test and target within email campaigns and integration with wider marketing campaign cycle.
- Experience of managing and developing effective email campaigns aimed to generate quality audience for the brand
- A solid understanding of the exhibition processes and experience in working with international markets.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Extensive experience in project management as well as team management to deliver campaigns within budget.
- Expert knowledge of traditional offline marketing and experience working with both sales and product teams.
- Solid understanding of how to analyse campaign effectiveness, recreate successful multi-channel campaigns.
- Ability to analyse Campaign’s ROI and give recommendations to improve performance.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A positive 'can do' attitude, willing to go the extra mile and eager to develop new skills.
- Strong written & effective verbal communication skills with the ability to simplify messages and processes.
- Strategic planning, organisation and project management.
- Advanced listening, questioning and negotiation.
- Business writing and presentations including excellent briefing capabilities.
- Understanding and experience of working with international markets.
- Experience with Customer management tools, CRM and overall digital marketing channels.
- Experience using Online project management tools.