Informa Fashion is seeking an Experiential Coordinator to support & drive onsite activations, attendee and exhibitor experiences programs, and drive industry partnerships and sponsorship revenue.
Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, FN PLATFORM and CHILDREN'S CLUB. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic shows will translate into stronger shows for buyers and brands and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised shows, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Uniting the most influential fashion retail decision makers and the world’s top fashion brands, UBM Fashion serves the $1 trillion+ global fashion industry through comprehensive marketplaces in New York, Las Vegas and Japan. Our events cover all major fashion categories from men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel, accessories, and footwear to manufacturing resources and service providers.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Under the direction of the brand leadership support on-site engagement initiatives:
- Support development of and and execute sponsorship opportunities
- Execution of barter agreements
- Execute special events and show initiatives
- Drive organizational aspects of seminar sessions
- Support execution of digital influencer programs and social media hubs on the show floor in conjunction with Brand Leadership and the marketing team
- Support partnership programs with key industry associations, educational institutions, and other influencer organizations
- Works in conjunction with marketing team and brand leadership to ensure alignment in delivery of the event marketing strategy
- Support initiatives in line with marketing strategy and show objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team and support brand leadership with fashion brands to solicit industry content (trends, product images, etc.), including development of Brand Book content
- Manage production of on-site collateral and giveaways, e.g., directories and show bags
- As needed, attends events or shows to gather information on market
- Track budget for activations and experiences for individual shows
- Performs additional duties as assigned
- Works not only on the shows assigned but events/programs throughout the year for the vertical
What You Bring to the Team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Fashion sales or marketing
- Exposure to with special events, digital advertising, social media.
- Ability to support translation of ideas into projects from concept into execution using hands-on capabilities.
- Must have strong attention to detail, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
Other Preferred Attributes:
- Self-motivated with ability to work with multiple teams and take direction from multiple individuals and outside partners.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated creative talents as well as the ability to work with a wide variety of people
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at one time with attention to detail.
- Ability to coordinate work with outside vendors.
- Experience in marketing for trade shows and in special events production.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.