The primary objectives for an Account Executive are to aggressively sell exhibit booth space, sponsorships, foster relationships with current customers and prospect/sell to new business.
- Sell booth space and sponsorships via telephone, email communication and face-to-face meetings.
- Work independently and with Manager to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals by generating new sales ideas and researching new markets and trends.
- Prospect for new business through various sources including industry and other publications, websites and competitive shows.
- Provide accurate sales projections and forecasts.
- Maintain and update sales databases.
- Work closely with Marketing to develop creative sales messages and marketing promotions.
- Function as an integral part of overall show management effort in performing additional duties as required.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
- Travel as required to trade shows and/or to visit with clients as needed.
- Creative talent possessing charisma and energy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum one year of sales experience; sales support role a plus.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of sales database management a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Must be team-focused with a collaborative mindset and able to work seamlessly with exhibitors and internal teams.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Informa Exhibitions U.S., Construction and Real Estate offers a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits and matching 401k plan as well as generous time off.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.