We’re the world’s largest events and exhibitions organiser, working across more than 30 countries and serving dozens of specialist professional communities. Come join us!
- To provide a professional, efficient and pro-active administrative, organisational and logistical support to the Group Brand Director of the Food portfolio in addition to travel/expenses support for Brand and Marketing Directors within the portfolio.
- The individual will be highly organised with an excellent ability to prioritise a large variety of tasks and display first-rate written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidentiality and trust are absolutely vital. You will be confident, open minded, forward thinking, hard-working and a quick learner. You will interact with colleagues across different time zones and cultures.
- Candidate must have previous PA (or similar) experience.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing high quality confidential administrative support
- Arranging clear and detailed travel itineraries, including visas, flights, transfers and hotels
- Liaising with internal contacts within UBM including senior management and external customers and stakeholders
- Extensive diary management using Outlook for GBD – appointments, meetings, video conferences and booking meeting rooms as required
- Organise meetings and any other events including coordinating and distributing meeting information and logistical information for business trips.
- Compiling presentation material on PowerPoint and other communications as required to a high standard, quickly and accurately
- Preparing and processing expense claims for GBD and Brand Directors
- Invoice administration including proficient use of the purchase order system management
- High-quality minute/action taking with Food Management Team
- Organisation of Food Management Offsite meetings and Quarterly Portfolio Meetings for wider Food team
- Arranging taxis and couriers as required.
- Provide internal communication support as and when required including edits, updates, responding to queries
- Dealing with ad hoc requests as required for the MD and Directors
- Documentation and deadline tracking for senior leadership team.
- Positive and engaging interpersonal skills and can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure on multiple projects or areas of focus
- Excellent PowerPoint/Word/Excel skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritising skills particularly with diary management
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Professional telephone manner
- Team player, reliable, approachable, hard worker, flexible
- Customer service orientated both internally and externally
- Excellent spelling, grammatical, writing and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative to design and implement efficient working processes that enable professional standards to be maintained at all times.
- Industrious, resourceful and flexible with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Confident, positive with the ability to inspire confidence in others. Also able to interact with people at various levels within the business, whilst also highlighting issues arising quickly and appropriately to stakeholders
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy