EXPERIENTIAL CONTENT PRODUCER
What we're looking for:
The Advanced Manufacturing Group of Informa Markets is seeking a creative visionary to deliver the “wow” factor at its B2B portfolio of trade shows in order to provide a truly memorable event experience to attendees. Serving as a driving force in the effort to transform our shows into the CES or SXSW of the Advanced Manufacturing space, the Experiential Content Producer role conceives, develops, and produces experiences, activations, and features aimed at engaging, inspiring, and educating the advanced manufacturing community through a variety of formats. The ideal candidate preferably has a background in experiential marketing, live events, or museum content or exhibit development.
You are accountable for:
- Pitch, develop, and execute on live activations, features, and experiences for trade shows that support strategy and enhance the attendee experience; examples may include hands-on or interactive activities, installations, virtual reality experiences, curated exhibits, and other memorable formats for inspiring attendees.
- Manage all facets of owned projects from concept to completion, including on site at events.
- Organize and lead brainstorming meetings with team members, internal subject matter experts, and key stakeholders across the business to identify exciting ideas to vet for feasibility and cost.
- Work closely with the Operations team to create cohesive, well-thought-out spaces and experiences with intent and attention to detail, encompassing space design, layout, and signage.
- Partner with the Creative team, as appropriate, to create visually arresting and relevant feature walls, exhibits, and displays that bring concepts to life and pique attendee interest.
- Conduct outreach to and secure innovative companies, potential vendors, and other prospects necessary to execute on projects.
- Identify opportunities for incorporating multimedia, video, and/or experiential content into live events to enhance the live experience while educating, engaging, and entertaining attendees.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders from content, event management, marketing, operations, and creative teams to develop, market, and execute on ideas.
- Share progress on projects at team meetings, and ensure close collaboration with marketing and event management to promote features and activations, where appropriate.
- Adhere to assigned budget, coordinate vendor or speaker contracts, and work with the operations team on logistics for owned projects.
- Comply with internal and external deadlines.
- Work on special assignments, including potential work on creative projects for associated B2B media websites.
What you bring to the team:
- Creative mind with the discipline and organizational skills to execute on vision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid ability to manage projects from concept to completion
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Tenacity to chase down and secure exciting content prospects
- Demonstrated ability to produce compelling content, features, activations, and/or exhibits
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Willingness to travel for on-site content management
Other Preferred Attributes (Helpful, but not required):
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere or other video editing and production software highly desired, and/or experience with interviewing subjects, shooting footage, and editing and producing professional-grade video
- Design/Graphic design and creative experience or skills a plus
- Experience developing content or features for live content or events
- Demonstrated experiential marketing savvy
- Knowledge of virtual reality and/or other innovative content formats
- Knowledge of advanced manufacturing markets
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!