UBM is seeking a creative visionary to deliver the “wow” factor at UBM’s B2B portfolio of trade shows in order to provide a truly memorable event experience to attendees. Serving as a driving force in the effort to transform our shows into the CES or SXSW of the Advanced Manufacturing space, the Experiential Content Producer role conceives, develops, and produces experiences, activations, and features aimed at engaging, inspiring, and educating the advanced manufacturing community through a variety of formats. The ideal candidate preferably has a background in experiential marketing, live events, or museum content or exhibit development.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pitch, develop, and execute on live activations, features, and experiences for trade shows that support strategy and enhance the attendee experience; examples may include hands-on or interactive activities, installations, virtual reality experiences, curated exhibits, and other memorable formats for inspiring attendees.
- Manage all facets of owned projects from concept to completion, including on site at events.
- Organize and lead brainstorming meetings with team members, internal subject matter experts, and key stakeholders across the business to identify exciting ideas to vet for feasibility and cost.
- Work closely with the Operations team to create cohesive, well-thought-out spaces and experiences with intent and attention to detail, encompassing space design, layout, and signage.
- Partner with the Creative team, as appropriate, to create visually arresting and relevant feature walls, exhibits, and displays that bring concepts to life and pique attendee interest.
- Conduct outreach to and secure innovative companies, potential vendors, and other prospects necessary to execute on projects.
- Identify opportunities for incorporating multimedia, video, and/or experiential content into live events to enhance the live experience while educating, engaging, and entertaining attendees.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders from content, event management, marketing, operations, and creative teams to develop, market, and execute on ideas.
- Share progress on projects at team meetings, and ensure close collaboration with marketing and event management to promote features and activations, where appropriate.
- Adhere to assigned budget, coordinate vendor or speaker contracts, and work with the operations team on logistics for owned projects.
- Comply with internal and external deadlines.
- Work on special assignments, including potential work on creative projects for associated B2B media websites.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
ABOUT THIS DIVISION:
UBM’s Advanced Manufacturing Group is the leading B2B event and media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development, advanced engineering design, automation, manufacturing, processing, and packaging. http://www.ubm.com/sectors/advanced-manufacturing
Why work for UBM?
As an employee of UBM you will have access to a positive company culture, a flexible and professional environment, UBM Employee Benefits and a commitment from us that we will invest in developing your talent.
UBM is committed to its policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Our employment practices are based on each person's skills, abilities and performance. We provide equal opportunity in employment to qualified individuals regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender identity, gender re-assignment, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by law. This commitment extends to all employment decisions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, promotion, training, compensation, benefits, discipline and discharge. Any form of discrimination is in violation of this policy and will not be tolerated by the Company.
We invite you to be part of an organization that is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and to being a responsible, sustainable business