THE MARKET & PORTFOLIO
The Global Licensing Group enables the world's most influential entertainment, character, fashion, art and corporate brand owners and agents to connect with consumer goods manufacturers, licensees and retailers. We help brands to meet with manufacturers and retailers to foster licensing deals, brand extension partnerships and help bring new products to life. The licensing market is worth an estimated $270+ billion of retail sales and generates $14 billion of royalty revenues for licensors.
The Global Licensing Group is a key partner to this exciting industry and runs the world’s largest and most important events (Exhibition, Networking, Education) bringing together thousands of international decision makers and brands at Brand Licensing Europe (BLE), Licensing Expo (LE), Licensing Expo Japan, Licensing Expo China alongside the Licensing Leadership Summit and License Global magazine.
This newly formed role of Creative Digital Design manager will be an exciting addition to the Licensing family working closely with the marketing team based out of London and Santa Monica.
We are looking for a passionate and agile creative and digital designer who has a strong understanding on how content is consumed across on and offline medias and channels; social media, web, events, presentations etc…
You’ll be responsible for creating cross platform content, and your projects will be varied. From social content – GIFs and HTML5 banners, to animations, presentations and digital campaigns and website concepts.
The ideal candidate will be proficient and competent in the complete Adobe Creative Cloud suite, with a passion and affinity for understanding and mastering the latest best practice and design trends. A demonstrable portfolio of experience is crucial.
As this role is focused around content creation, understanding of marketing and communications is essential. A thoughtful and methodical approach to both content creation, management and stakeholder’s management is essential.
This role will be working on the following brands: Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, Licensing Leadership Summit & License Global. A complete and modern understanding of true multi-media is essential.
- Ability to plan, produce interviews and videos
- The ability to edit live footage, to incorporate motion graphics, voice over and music and edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics. In addition, you will assist with concepting for projects and produce storyboards, sharing new design ideas, as well as researching and analysing best design techniques and solutions.
- Ability to repurpose content
- Ability to create videos from stock footage
- Create display advertisements across web and social
- Create banners and video rolls for events
- Ability to create 2d, 3d animations
- Ability to mix and master sound
- Illustration, photo manipulation and image creation
- Understand how media fits into sales, marketing and communication campaigns
- Video and animation within in emails, web and social media
- Production of infographics, informative and engaging content
- Branding and brand guidelines, creation and implementation
- Create innovative and compelling presentations
- Must be able to immerse into the industry and apply knowledge to content creation
- Planning, Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production of campaigns
- Reporting and Analysis
- Editing documentary, promotional and research films in Premiere Pro and After Effects, including grading, mastering, encoding in different formats and uploading to the web
- Sourcing stock/archive footage
- Liaising with the marketing team (And editorial on occasion)
- Creating assets for social media
- Assisting with website updates
- Working with Head of Marketing in responding to creative briefs
- Expert use of both software and hardware, including videography, photography and audio
- Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Premiere, In-design, Illustrator, Audition and After Effects etc..
- Strong achieving skills – managing raw media and ‘FINAL’ media
- Be able to manage a library of production for reference at later dates (Project Management)
- Competencies with Content Management Systems; WordPress, Drupal and Adobe Experience Manager
- Understanding of Analytics and user behaviour; Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- An understanding of how to tailor media/content to demographics, regions and industries
- Strong understanding of social media management; to implement content and media successfully and to best-practice to support sales and marketing objectives
- Willingness to travel to international destinations
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.