THE MARKET & PORTFOLIO
The Global Licensing Group enables the world's most influential entertainment, character, fashion, art and corporate brand owners and agents to connect with consumer goods manufacturers, licensees and retailers. We help brands to meet with manufacturers and retailers to foster licensing deals, brand extension partnerships and help bring new products to life. The licensing market is worth an estimated $270+ billion of retail sales and generates $14 billion of royalty revenues for licensors.
The Global Licensing Group is a key partner to this exciting industry and runs the world’s largest and most important events (Exhibition, Networking, Education) bringing together thousands of international decision makers and brands at Brand Licensing Europe (BLE), Licensing Expo (LE), Licensing Expo Japan, Licensing Expo China alongside the Licensing Leadership Summit and License Global magazine.
The new role of Digital Product Manager is a key appointment for our global licensing business to improve and grow our digital platforms, processes and systems, and project manage the delivery of these solutions.
Based in our London office, you will be responsible for the launch of a new international directory well as day-to-day ownership of existing digital platforms including our media/content site and matchmaking and event platform.
The role will focus on delivering digital experiences with a unique value proposition in order to grow audiences, conversion and contribute to the profitable growth of the business.
- Assume day to day ownership of all digital platforms (existing and to be launched) within the licensing family
- Define critical business processes in collaboration with the business to manage these sites, including
- Product feature requests
- Site issue reporting
- Client onboarding
- Client support
- Marketing activities
- Sales process coordination
- Sales program implementation and QC checks
- Operational reporting
- Manage the roadmap and issues list for each platform
- Provide comprehensive status reporting on each site regularly
- Help to grow the revenue driven through these platforms
- Own reporting and analytics for our digital ecosystem, briefing stakeholders on progress against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and budget
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate products in the market. Communicate the proposition to Sales & marketing helping to develop sales & marketing collateral
- Run trials and MVPs, develop and deliver go-to-market launch plans
- Manage data flows and integrations between platforms and internal systems
- Co-ordinate fulfilment resource marketing services we sell to customers through these platforms
- Experience in developing customer-focused digital products in an agile environment
- Testing User Experience (UX) and optimising online performance with analytics
- Extensive project management, planning and organisational skills with the ability to deliver complex projects to deadline with multiple stakeholders
- Proven knowledge and understanding of digital content management systems and how they interface with databases.
- Ability to assess strategic options for potential efficiency, revenue and engagement growth, overall value, and risk assessment
- An analytical mind-set with problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a passion for fostering positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Negotiation and influencing skills - able to operate at senior level with a proven track record of influencing diverse audiences
- Experience of writing business plans and presentations
- Experience in managing virtual teams to deliver strategic projects
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
Other preferred attributes:
- Experience of operating in an international business environment
- Ability to travel abroad as required
This job description sets out the duties of the position at the time that it was drawn up. Such duties may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or level of responsibility entailed.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.