Conference Producer | Global Licensing Group | US Homeworker
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets Global Licensing Group is seeking a full-time Conference Producer.
The Conference Producer will research, write and deliver high quality and innovative agendas for a programme of worldwide events, identifying and recruiting appropriate speakers at the same time as ensuring the marketability and commercial viability of the each programme. You will be part of a global team responsible for the delivery of Licensing Expo, Brand Licensing Europe, License Global and the Licensing Leadership Summit Conference Series. These events take place in Europe and the Americas and range from 300 person conferences to tradeshows with 16,000 attendees.
You are accountable for:
- To research and produce high quality and innovative agendas for a portfolio of global conferences using in-depth phone based and desktop research of key subject areas
- To research important industry topics and keep up to date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience
- To source, select and secure the participation of high level, industry leading speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements
- To assume full project ownership of each event from a content perspective and to ensure that events run to deadline and to schedule
- To produce all content related copy for your events including sales-driven brochures, websites, direct mail and emails
- To contribute to social media activity for the events through regular participation on LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels to nurture a community as well as promote the events
- To work closely with operations and event management on delivery through meticulous on-site execution of the conferences/event programmes to exceptional customer standards
- To provide input for the sales and marketing strategy for the events by identifying and suggesting possible sponsors, supporters and media partners
- To contribute towards portfolio development by generating topics to deliver a forward schedule of commercially viable programmes and to conduct due diligence and assist in the development of new ideas for expanding the portfolio
- To make and maintain relationships with industry stakeholders and the Global Licensing Group client base to develop and build communities around the events in the portfolio
- To work with other departments to ensure all processes are efficient and effective as possible, suggesting new processes where necessary – in particular, marketing, editorial and event management
- To work with the senior management team to grow and enhance the product and service offering across the portfolio to maintain market leadership
Events will include but not be limited to:
- Programming of 2 x high-level standalone conferences – Europe & Americas. Multi-stream, multi-day conferences for 200-300 delegates + up to 20 sponsors
- Programming of seminar theatre content to take place alongside Licensing Expo and Brand Licensing Europe
- Programming of webinars and/or one-day virtual events
- Programming of speaking engagements at competitor events
What you bring to the team:
- At least 2 years of experience in conference production, preferably in a B2B commercial environment
- Experience in creating editorially powerful, well written programmes with innovative, interactive formats across a range of topics and subject areas
- Experience producing multi-day, multi-stream events with C-Level speakers targeted at senior mgmt. audiences
- Experience working with an editorial team a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate topics and speakers
- Interest in brand licensing or consumer products a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job by clicking on the link below:
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
To find out more about this position, please contact Cindy Madsen, US Talent Acquisition Partner for Informa Markets.