Director, Digital Content Marketing
Managing Director, Global Media
Aviation Week Network
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets organizes over 550 market leading B2B events every year. At our events we create the environments which allow business to flourish. Our knowledge of the communities we serve, our ability to attract the right people and our skill at curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is this shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
Lead Aviation Week Network’s digital content marketing strategy to capture and retain the attention of target audiences, compelling them to engage with the brand’s portfolio of editorial, data and events.
Deliver on digital commercial success at a strategic and tactical level by overseeing placement of editorial content, native content and group content marketing activities across all digital channels including website, community newsletters and social media.
- Lead and mentor the team of content marketing managers with hands-on execution.
- Oversee curation, visualisation and promotion of editorial and data content across digital channels, positioning Aviation Week Network brands and content as best in class.
- Partner with subscription, events, data and product marketing teams to align AWN products and services with content, highlighting opportunities as they develop, and tactically delivering on campaigns including appropriate placement on digital channels. Examples include development of eBooks, storyboarding conference agendas into content, AWIN data visualisation and storytelling.
- Focus on keyword optimisation, SEO and SEM of content to support increased organic traffic/subscription growth.
- Collaborate closely with editorial leadership to curate, visualise and promote content, positioning AWN content as best in class.
- Liaise with media sales leadership to strategize on new content-based advertising revenue opportunities, then take the lead in delivering on campaigns including aligning content with appropriate topics, analysing performance, adjust where required and provide ongoing feedback.
- Work with marketing services on an operation and tactical level to deliver on content-based client campaigns including uploading of assets, appropriate tagging, content promotion and metrics delivery.
- Oversee compilation and curation of daily community newsletters that serve as a primary inbound vehicle for content-led traffic and impressions, revenue-based advertising and native campaigns, lead generation for user paid subscriptions, events and data.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to all digital activities.
- Delivery monthly metrics reports to all stakeholders.
- A proven track record in corporate communication with a focus on stakeholder management
- Experience of managing and developing a creative and highly process driven team
- A well-developed set of analytical skills
- Extensive experience of collaborating with editorial partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital platforms, tools and social media
- Established knowledge of commercial drivers
- Diversity and inclusion management
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with a free share
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Modern office in a central location with onsite gym, yoga classes & Benugo’s café
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin