AUTOMATED MARKETING MANAGER | Engineering | Santa Monica, CA
Do you laugh when people say email is dead? Do you understand how email coexists with digital and social to bring customers to market solutions? Have you led teams to marketing greatness and victory? We’re looking for an Automated Marketing Manager who can manage our automated marketing team, grow our database, increase brand awareness, and ultimately increase engagement with our digital properties and attendance at our physical events.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets Engineering Group is seeking a full-time Automated Marketing Manager.
This person is a problem solver who strives to exceed goals and continually improve. They work well under pressure and can meet or beat deadlines. This is a high-profile role on the team as the Automated Marketing Manager will be responsible for overseeing and guiding all aspects of our automated marketing platform. We are looking for an experienced manager who is proactive and passionate about buyer behavior, technology, and content.
You are accountable for:
- Work closely with key roles and functions within the business including the Database, Digital, and Event Marketing teams to drive best practices in campaign segmentation, campaign pathways, and segment messaging.
- Work closely with the technology team to make sure our tech stack is fulfilling our customer and business needs.
- Guide team’s development of both static and triggered email campaigns, plus testing of email content and send methods.
- Responsible for team’s analysis of current email marketing campaigns and recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry.
- Working closely with the Demand Generation Director to develop a clear CRM strategy.
- Own our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features.
- Track acquisition and campaign performance and present results and ideas for improvement to Demand Generation Director as well as peer managers.
- Work with the Content Marketing team to track content performance, recommend improvements, and report on analytics.
- Ensure the email database is properly maintained and best deliverability standards are utilized.
- Commitment to developing their direct reports’ personal and professional growth
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 5+ years related marketing experience, with proven automated marketing success.
- Experience managing a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical background and knowledge of marketing analytics tools with the ability to translate complex data into actionable marketing plans (Omniture, email metrics, Google Analytics a plus).
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce etc.).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams).
- Comfortable presenting data through excel or PowerPoint presentation to all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with multiple teams.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Outstanding project management, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job by clicking on the link below:
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
To find out more about this position, please contact Cindy Madsen, US Talent Acquisition Partner for Informa Markets.