- You will be responsible for digital commercial growth and results as well as delivery on growth targets, providing P&L support and financial forecasting and reporting.
- You will be client-facing, finding out what our customers want from our digital media solutions such as digital data solutions (AI), content marketing, native advertising and sponsorship.
- Coaching teams and rolling-out best practice in digital sales and marketing including sponsored content, lead generation and content development. Put in place ways of working between brand, sales and marketing.
- Creating agency style market strategy that will create a new, sustainable revenue stream through retainer contracts.
- Optimising our digital value proposition to create a better synergy between event, sponsorship, advertising and content services.
- You should be highly analytical and up-to-speed with advanced lead generation methodologies that can drive success for our customers.
Collaborative leadership – partnerships
- Identify and drive new business opportunities with digital agencies, ad networks, data partners and tech providers.
- Manage, and oversee partnership implementation.
- Define best-in-class digital practices to drive sales, profit and client retention.
- Understand Informa Markets & 3rd party product technology developments to further drive adoption by clients.
- Define, build and direct Informa Markets Healthcare audience development framework.
Collaborative leadership – innovation
- This global role requires you to interact and influence many stakeholders, finding new models of teamwork and collaboration.
- Promoting and educating fellow business leaders on digital developments and translate to what it might mean for their business.
- Provide key stakeholders updates and recommendations using insights to sell through new engagement opportunities based on content consumption patterns, etc.
- You will need to get under the skin of key customer groups and build a picture of customer challenges, and the new services we can offer them. Use this customer understanding to inform our product roadmap and build products that meet their needs.
- Knowledge of the Digital media landscape, including B2B content and data solutions
- Experience managing digital information products & services
- Experience managing international teams in a matrix environment
- Experience with P&L management and financial forecasting
- Commercial acumen and track record of delivering revenue growth
- Experience with behavioural change management including activities associated with awareness training and resistance management
- Strong client-facing skills and experience in selling digital media solutions such as content marketing, native advertising and sponsorship, ideally to customers in the medtech and healthcare industry
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Digital expert / thought leader. Able to promote and educate fellow business leaders on digital developments and translate to what it might mean for their business.
- Great communication skills and ability to manage complex matrixed relationships and dependencies
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Highly customer focused
- Team player
- Strong sense of accountability
- Naturally curious and capable of comprehending complex professional markets and workflows
- Willing to travel (30%)
- Experience working in health, medtech or pharma Industries
- Digital agency leadership background
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, or national origin.