Informa Markets is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Data and Audience (DNA) Team which is focused on the commercial development and delivery of our programmatic audience and data solutions. The ideal candidate has a solid understanding of the digital and advertising landscape with expertise in content, ad-tech, digital advertising, ad network, publisher, and or data relationships.
We are proud to stand in the forefront of Audience and Data Solutions and need a Customer Success Manager to serve as a liaison between our digital solutions and client. The ideal candidate should be highly skilled in relationship building, collaboration amongst teams, and driven towards delivery success on products.
Objectives of this Role
- Orchestrate overall relationship with assigned customers, which will include growing adoption, ensuring retention, and identifying expansion opportunities
- Be a product and industry expert, and act as a trusted advisor and consultant to ensure your customer is leveraging the full value of DNA offerings
- Measure and monitor customer’s health via scheduled meeting cadence, product usage, feature requests and user feedback. Share health updates regularly to internal stakeholders
- Cement yourself as a trusted/strategic advisor with customers and drive continued value of our products and services
- Work closely with the sales team to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities with existing customers
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns
- Provide insight with respect to the availability and applicability of new products and features
- Act as the liaison for technical inquiries, issues or escalations
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of DNA product offering
Daily & Monthly Responsibilities
- Work closely and effectively with vertical lines of business, represent customer success, and help to drive sales and client satisfaction
- Project roadmap success and KPIs (key performance indicators)
- Be an escalation point to drive resolutions on technical problems, customer inquiries, and concerns until resolved
- Hold weekly, bi-weekly, monthly meetings with customers through delivery
- Track customer implementation, training, escalations, satisfaction, metrics, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience in post-sales account management or existing account growth experience successfully owning a large enterprise relationship with deep technical/product needs
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platforms to manage customers
- Strong customer focus, you care about your customers and view their success as your own
- Ability to navigate enterprise organizations’ political landscape to develop and expand relationships at all levels while driving large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for customers
- Excellent in business, and written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- You are flexible, learn quickly, and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
Preferred Experience & Mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent experience
- Digital Marketing / Agency Background
- Demonstrated focus on the Customer journey
- Experience within Digital Product innovation
- Demonstrated ability to solve real-life problems.
- This role is the perfect opportunity for someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment, has a strong bias for action, enjoys developing new solutions for clients and prefers owning initiatives from end to end.
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here