What We’re Looking For:
Informa Markets is seeking an Accounting Specialist who can process all the billings and AR collections for assigned events and keep sales and collection pacing reports within the Informa timelines.
Role Accountability and Duties:
- Accounts receivable billings and collections
- Process all deposits/payments/refunds accordingly
- Prepare daily Masters reports
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Vendor account analysis; and
- General ledger postings and monthly closings.
- Work closely with Exhibitor Services team on reports, status, booth plans, etc.
- Provide analytical reports as requested
- Bank drops/deposit
- Interface with the registration director to ensure that all gate attendance and credentials are issued and accounted under the Informa requirements.
- Support to Exhibitor Services team
What You Bring to the Team:
- Experience in Accounting (2 years’ experience; event experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline preferred
- Proven accounting system experience; QuickBooks Enterprise, Sage, Macola experience preferred
- Proven Microsoft Office experience with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities while adhering to deadlines and providing accurate results
- Ability to travel to Company events locally and nationally, as needed
What We Offer:
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Employee Discount Program
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job by clicking on the link below:
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!