DATA MANAGER (Digital Intelligence) | WasteExpo and Waste360 | Norwalk, CT
Informa’s WasteExpo and Waste360 are the #1 trade show and online resource for the North American waste, recycling and organics market. Decision makers throughout the waste and recycling industries attend our events/educational conferences and use our online suite of products – website, newsletters, etc. to better touch and feel the products and services that drive this dynamic industry and use our online products and content to keep up with the news and topics that are key to understanding the industry.
WHAT'S EXCITING ABOUT THIS JOB & HOW YOU CAN MAKE AN IMPACT:
Your curiosity and sharp insights will help you pave the way in this newly created role within one of Informa Market’s most successful groups. Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Data Manager for its WasteExpo and Waste360 franchises. You will provide our exhibition and online franchises with data tools, deep analysis and actionable programs that deliver critical insights into our audiences and business decisions. It is a role that will add immense value from day one to the group and you can help shape the future landscape of its portfolio for its audience.
You are accountable for:
- New audience acquisition and development
- Developing and enhancing existing audience data and profiles
- Analyzing & optimizing data sets to inform key decisions that will drive product and content development
- Audience segment creation, custom targeting of segments, performance analysis of campaign efforts
- Shaping products and content based on reader, attendee, and user intelligence you garner.
- Building cross-functional relationships with various stakeholders
- Developing user-friendly tools and dashboards to make information more accessible to the team
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as needed
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or database management
- 2-3 years relevant professional experience in audience management & strategy/database management or marketing campaign management to deliver insights or performance in marketing/digital media contexts.
- Must have experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data visualization; be a power user of Excel; use BI tools; Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform; Google Analytics; Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, Display, SEO and Remarketing)
- Experience of Marketing Automation, CMS platforms and Web Analytics
- Previous experience of Eloqua, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target
- Python Programming experience would be a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill required.
- Project management skills: Capable of multi-tasking and managing several projects at a time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to interface with customers and explain complex topics in a simple manner.
- Initiative, ambition, self-direction, problem solving, and deep sense of curiosity.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job by clicking on the link below:
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!