MARKETPLACE PRODUCT MANAGER | Aviation Week Network Marketplace | Shawnee, KS
The Aviation Week Marketplace is an online marketplace where airline, MRO and business aviation buyers can find thousands of aviation and aerospace products, services and over suppliers and connect directly with sellers. At the center of the Marketplace concept is the website, but the product extends into print, e-newsletters and is also aligned with Aviation Week Network events.
Informa’s Aviation Week Network Marketplace…….
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Product Manager for the Aviation Network Marketplace. The Product Manager will direct the full-build out of the online Marketplace to cover all aerospace and aviation channels. In addition, the Product Manager will drive strategy for the Marketplace product line which is centered around the website, but also appears in print and e-newsletters.
The Product Manager straddles the line of product strategy and project management as the position works directly with the website development group, the sales contacts, marketing team and client services/production to lead the Marketplace product line.
You are accountable for:
- Lead the planning and implementation future expansion of the Marketplace site channels
- Produce documents on scope, goals, deliverables while defining the project tasks and resource requirements for the development group and other support teams
- Develop full project plans with schedule and projected timelines for both ongoing product work and new development
- Assemble and coordinate project staff and support teams.
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools and platforms
- Quality assurance
- Actively monitor and report on progress of Marketplace to all stakeholders while also utilizing reports to define project progress, problems and solutions
- Create and perform training sessions or tools for internal and/or external contacts for Marketplace
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users for assigned products
- Coordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback for assigned products to implement product improvements
- Deliver reports related to usage, units and/or subscriptions sold
What you bring to the team:
- Degree or commensurate, demonstrated experience
- Experience in digital marketplaces and/or aviation
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tactics including lead generation and SEO
- Social media and SEO knowledge
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills and experience with associated software tools and platforms
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job by clicking on the link below:
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!