Reporting to the VP of Data and Integration, this position is responsible for shaping and enabling a scalable and global team to deliver on our ambitions data and integration agenda. This leader will design, implement, and lead an integrated operating model and framework that enables Informa Markets to deliver data and integration solutions faster and more effectively.
The Data and Integration Delivery Director will ensure the successful delivery of an integrated roadmap of projects across data and integration connecting physical and digital customer touchpoints as well Informa Market’s wider ecosystem and value-chain.
This individual will help us architecting and defining the integration and APIs across the various systems and customer touchpoint of Informa Markets, supporting our customer first approach. This individual will be responsible for providing solutions and delivering new APIs to streamline data acquisition and exchange across the business and helping to improve data quality, decrease operational inefficiencies and enable new customer digital experiences.
This role is accountable for the following:
- Deliver benefits across the data and integration critical domains and help to build a strong data capability and foundation to support our ambitions data and integration
- Become a trusted partner and thought leader for cross-functional leaders across the organisation.
- Build and lead high performing Agile practices teams.
- Help to establish, priorities and deliver a common company-wide backlog across data and integration and drive the delivery of the agreed priorities.
- Influence and guide prioritisation and decisions in a commercial context.
Qualities needed for the role
- Highly experienced individual working in similar positions within a highly matrixed organisation, focusing on increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments managing distributed and global delivery teams.
- Ability to understand ‘Big Picture’ as well as to dive into project-level details.
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders, including technology, business and partners, to elicit integration requirements and define data and integration solutions across the enterprise.
- Ability to be flexible and deal with changing priorities and timelines/due dates.
- Excellent English written, oral, and interpersonal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Adept at problem solving.
Qualities needed for culture fit
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment across multiple geographies.
- Ability to project manage effectively through Agile/Scrum methodologies to achieve clearly defined outcomes and timelines.
- Experience with Big Data Projects, API-first design and cloud technologies.
- Hands-on Experience with AWS components and integrating Enterprise Solutions such as Salesforce, SAP, Oracle Siebel.
- Have strong understanding ETL / ELT procedures and solutions.
- Experience of building data lakes, data hubs and data monetisation.
- Hands-on building highly scalable data platforms based on AWS.
- Experience with Advanced Data Science, ML/AI.
- Knowledge of Talend and Snowflake data platforms, Adobe Stack and Eloqua.