In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets organizes over 550 market leading B2B events every year. At our events we create the environments which allow business to flourish. Our knowledge of the communities we serve, our ability to attract the right people and our skill at curating the physical space and creating memorable experiences bring thousands of like-minded people together. It is this shared experience and the opportunities to make human connections which allow businesses to grow.
The Data Innovation Product Manager within Informa Markets will partner with and develop a roadmap for stakeholders to understand the demand for data products and how you will create maximum value for Informa Markets, clearly articulating the requirement and its financial and non-financial benefits.
You will ultimately be responsible for the Product release to market, coordinating the development of data products which include visualization and analytics solutions. You will drive adoption of data products within stakeholder divisions to drive efficiencies and maximize value to the Informa Markets organization.
You will work with all Data & Transformation functions both on-shore and off-shore to ensure delivery of quality products and then lead the change management within the functions.
- Product release lifecycle and adoption of new data and analytics products for our Events Portfolios
- Drive the strategy and evangelising the data innovation activities of the Data & Transformation organization across all IM events portfolios
- Challenge and refine data product requirements with stakeholders and partner with delivery teams to produce high quality and innovative data solutions that achieve maximum return on our investment
- Effectively execute change management plans to drive adoption of the solutions within that function
- Identify high value product enhancements from the existing events portfolio
- Prioritise new demand, ensure project pre-requisites are in place and influence stakeholders on pipeline management
- Engage with stakeholders and engage with technical teams to release products to market in an expedited and efficient manner.
- Excellent understanding of enterprise data warehousing principles and ETL solutions
- Knowledge of the Events and Tradeshows industry
- Experience working on or with API's for data delivery/ingestion
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and prioritise
- Excellent communication & influencing skills
- Experience within a data function, operating with stakeholders at a senior level
- Good understanding of technology and BI techniques, ideally experience in AWS
- Experience with Agile methodology including WIP management and backlog grooming/prioritisation
- Experience with creating user stories and business requirements for both technical and business teams
- Experience with using multiple data sets such as understanding data structures and performing basic data blending to assess project feasibility and complexity using SQL or SQL based tools.
What we offer
Alongside a competitive salary, Informa also offers the following employee benefits:
- Season ticket loan & Cycle2work
- Money purchased pension scheme & life assurance
- Eye care and childcare vouchers
- 25 days annual holiday, increasing to 27 days after 2 years, plus an extra day off for your birthday
- Our Learning team supports year-round development, with face-to-face training, access to LinkedIn Learning and the opportunity for colleagues to earn their Certificate in Exhibition Management (CEM) in-house
- Informa's colleague Share Incentive Plan matches every share purchased with a free share
- Informa offers a £250 Healthy Lifestyle subsidy to spend on fitness activities and classes
- You are given permission to take 4 days off per year to volunteer with an approved scheme
- Modern office in a central location with onsite gym, yoga classes & Benugo’s café
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin