Are you a digital marketer with exceptional knowledge of all digital platforms and trends? Are you looking for the next step in your career and the opportunity to lead a small team of digital specialists to exceptional growth? We are seeking a motivated, strategic thinking and analytically minded digital marketing expert to lead our group of digital marketing specialists. This individual should be experienced in running digital marketing campaigns and will be adept at using data to drive commercial success. This position will be responsible for a team of digital marketing specialists.
Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
Our ideal candidate should be highly driven and a self-starter. This individual will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and can lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. They will leave no stone unturned when it comes to delivering on KPIs and are accustomed to helping a team deliver year-round.
This Role is Responsible for:
- Creation of digital growth strategies across all products and own the marketing stream
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies & determine new audiences for the portfolio
- Set digital targets for the portfolio and ensure these are met
- Plan and lead the execution all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Work with Content Marketing team on SEO plans to improve content site traffic
- Monitor and ensure growth of website traffic, including page depth, path mapping, CRO
- Build a culture of testing and metrics-driven decision making in the team
- Lead the plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Ensure delivery on top KPIs: traffic, new data downloads, registrations and revenue
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Manage processes and platforms to ensure proper multi-channel conversion tracking and channel attribution
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Working with the Marketing Analyst to use insights to help build more effective campaigns
- Manage the budgets for digital campaigns and optimize spend according to metrics
- Management level reporting on a weekly basis to EVP, VP, Head of Marketing
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
What you bring to the team:
- 6+ years’ experience in marketing
- Experience with driving a strong marketing team is essential – you know how to get the most out of your team, know when to delegate and when to take ownership, how to motivate
- Commercially target driven
- Happy to work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional marketing planning skills
- Thorough understanding & experience of digital (PPC, SEO, online advertising) and direct marketing
- Database development and growth including advanced targeting
- Analytical and questioning mindset
- Technology savvy and able to quickly adopt to working with new technology solutions
- Experience with marketing analytics and reporting platforms (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/or others)
- Experience with using marketing automation technology (preferably Eloqua)
- Agency or client-facing experience
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO Days that include: Vacation, Sick, Birthday, Volunteer Days, Holiday, etc.
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!