Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets is currently hiring a self-motivated Client Services Specialist who possesses strong customer service skills. You will be a strong verbal communicator with the ethical standards and collaborate with numerous departments across the company ensuring a well-coordinated team approach.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Client Services Specialist. The Client Service Specialists will provide customer support and communications for both external and internal clients for all sectors across Informa. You will need to be flexible and adaptable to ensure collaborative work with multiple stakeholders.
You are accountable for:
- Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion utilizing effective problem solving, critical thinking and time management skills
- Provide proactive and continuous in-bound and/or outbound support to clients relating to subscriptions (paid and qualified), product sales, sponsorships, data contracts, training webinars and e-commerce transactional activity
- Manage incoming phone and email support on all forms of customer requests and inquires that may include but not limited to new orders, address changes, cancellations, account and subscription modifications, account reconciliation, tracking packages, shipping questions, return authorizations, payments for outstanding invoices
- Provide website support related to errors, login/password support, failed purchase attempts, digital product delivery issues
- Performs data entry on subscriptions, renewals, requalification forms, daily lockbox items for individuals, group and agency. Research missing payments, wire transfers, ACH transactions and misapplied payments.
- Maintain client contact notes and information within various defined systems
- Perform standard troubleshooting techniques while walking a customer through the process via the phone
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a client/customer service environment
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; ability to handle challenging communications
- Excellent multitasking, organizational and critical thinking skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, One Note, Teams) skills
- College degree preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
What to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!