Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
The VP of Marketing Services is a seasoned Marketing leader with extensive experience in Project Management, organizational development, and operational excellence. You will possess extremely strong knowledge of multi-channel marketing with an emphasis on the digital space. You have a never-ending curiosity about the world around us and the ability to design and enhance our broader marketing activities with cutting edge innovations, new tools, technologies, programs and processes that enhance our ability to engage with all of our customer sets. Collaboration is critical and at the core of all of your decision making as you strive for flawless execution across a multi-discipline marketing team. You will play a regular role as the senior marketer in the organization and act as part of the broader leadership team for a large event and media portfolio.
- Daily focus on the development of collaborative approaches for both strategic and tactical plans for all event and Media brands.
- Develop processes and guidelines to leverage all customer intelligence and data to help guide all marketing plans and communications
- Work with teams to build operational plans and an integrated approach to maximize every aspect of communication, promotion, Demand Gen, Content Marketing, Data management and more.
- Assist in developing an innovative approach to managing all data assets across multiple properties to ensure we are maximizing our ability to target and communicate efficiently and effectively with broad a customer base.
- Develop, maintain and leverage specific sets of Brand attributes for all properties
- Help develop and manage the implementation of a broader content strategy to leverage all data, information and resources to create a longer and a more robust level of interaction with customers along each point of the customer journey.
- Identify and manage all external vendors while guiding, analyzing, and our enhancing our marketing to deliver a more impactful customer experience and provide greater benefit internally to our Brand leaders.
- Work closely with marketing community and leadership team to identify areas of growth, training, process improvements and areas of innovation to assist in the ongoing evolution and growth of the Marketing community.
- A creative thinker with an eye for effective messaging and design best practices that can be applied broadly across the business.
- Track and measure all Digital marketing initiatives and programs; designing test strategies and creative options to optimize results.
- Working hand-in-hand with Brand Owners to Ensure effective strategy development and execution to support all social and digital program and efforts
- A relentless desire to win
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to network with senior industry figures
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.