Informa Markets creates platforms for industries and specialist markets to trade, innovate and grow. Our portfolio is comprised of more than 550 international B2B events and brands in markets including Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Infrastructure, Construction & Real Estate, Fashion & Apparel, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Health & Nutrition, among others. We provide customers and partners around the globe with opportunities to engage, experience and do business through face-to-face exhibitions, specialist digital content and actionable data solutions. As the world’s leading exhibitions organizer, we bring a diverse range of specialist markets to life, unlocking opportunities and helping them to thrive 365 days of the year. For more information, please visit www.informamarkets.com.
Informa's Aesthetics & Anti-Aging Business is a medical education group providing multidisciplinary events, publications and digital content presenting the latest clinical and commercial developments in Aesthetic Medicine.
Informa Market’s U.S. Aesthetic and Anti-Aging Group has an exciting opportunity in our Irvine, CA office for a Conference Producer looking to join the world leader in the conference & events industry. This role offers an experienced and exceptional conference producer the opportunity to contribute to a growing portfolio of the most prestigious brands in medical aesthetics.
Reporting to the Director of Content and in conjunction with Scientific Chairpersons, the role of the Conference Producer is to research subject matter and find the most qualified speakers to create and execute high quality educational conferences.
- Research and analyze trends and topics that will contribute to the learning experience and professional advancement of our audiences
- Research, source and secure Key Opinion Leaders to participate in the conference programs as speakers
- Write compelling session descriptions
- Invite and confirm speakers, through phone calls and email
- Manage session documentation, including speaker contracts, session plans, disclosures and presentations, CME paperwork and more
- Develop and manage AV plans
- Manage online conference platform
- Onsite execution of conferences to exceptional standards
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills with an ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills and the ability to network with senior industry figures
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player
- 3+ years proven track record as a successful conference producer
- Experience in CME accredited content highly preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply. Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.