BUSINESS OPERATIONS COORDINATOR (A & D) | Aviation Week | Overland Park, KS
Aviation Week Network provides business-critical information, predictive intelligence and connections with opportunities and people. Delivering award-winning journalism, deep data and analytics, world-class events, and content-driven marketing services, our core principle is helping our customers succeed by enabling them to Know, Predict and Connect.
SpeedNews Conferences deliver an array of information to the aviation industry that is unmatched in its quality and depth to stakeholders in commercial, defense, business and general aviation, aerospace manufacturing, raw materials, and M&A. SpeedNews Conferences is the world's most prominent developer of aerospace and aviation information sharing events, providing global aerospace and aviation leaders, executives, and decision makers with targeted industry information, data, updates, forecasts, and professional networking opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Business Operations Coordinator for its A&D/SpeedNews Events in the Aviation Week Network. The Business Operations Coordinator for Aviation Week Network is responsible for taking an attitude of ownership over order opportunities, from the proposal stage to completion. This team member is directly involved in coordinating an executing all aspects of processing orders and invoices, reporting on product and marketing delivery, monitoring and reporting financials, traveling to support the events onsite, and closely working with internal staff and external customers. Orders will range from registrations and sponsorships, to digital and print assets, to custom programs with unique product handling. The role carries a strong need for clear communication, rapid response and excellent customer service.
You are accountable for:
- Directly support the business operations needs of A&D/SpeedNews events including registrations, sponsorship contracts and fulfillment, order entry, payment of invoices, and reporting.
- Work with the Managing Director of A&D/SpeedNews Conferences to meet deadlines on production, promotion, processing revenue and payables, and coordinate event team processes with the wider Aviation Week Network and Informa teams.
- Travel to the events for on-site support, including logistics, delegate and sponsor support, and coordination with venue and support services.
- Manage event renewals and ongoing internal and external marketing program.
- Execute the delivery of products and promotion for delegates and sponsors
- Weekly production, promotion and financial reporting
What you bring to the team:
- Strong customer service (internal and external)
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Multi-departmental project management skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Initiative and self-directed
- Ability to travel as needed to support global events
What we offer:
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!