Informa is one of the world’s leading knowledge providers. We create and deliver highly specialized information through publishing, events, training, market intelligence and expertise, providing valuable knowledge to individuals, businesses and organizations worldwide.
Informa Markets is a specialist in helping international markets and the customers who operate in them to connect, trade, innovate and grow. We work in over 10 specialist markets, operating major branded exhibitions and providing specialist content and data solutions that enable businesses and their markets to connect, trade and thrive.
What We’re Looking for:
The Marketing Manager creates and executes strategic marketing plans and campaigns to further enhance and engage exhibitors and attendees. Develops data-driven marketing messaging, targeting and campaigns that are consistent with the strategy and show vision defined by senior management in assigned line of business.
Role accountability and duties:
- Develops, executes, and manages marketing strategy for assigned shows through print and digital advertising, social media, email blasts and direct mail.
- Interprets and analyzes marketing data and develops recommended strategies and tactics supported by the analytics.
- Collaborate with the event team on customer insights, audience engagement and development strategies
- Provides appropriate support materials to engage exhibitors and attendees alike; leads efforts to develop email blasts, signage, show directories, sales presentations and invitations, and other marketing communications.
- Plans and creates the copywriting, public relations, design, approvals, production, editing, and distribution of all marketing materials.
- Responsible for pre-show marketing collateral, print and online advertising, and onsite marketing assets (signage, directories and brochures), and may assist with managing onsite entertainment assets including décor.
- Creates and executes special event initiatives, including those onsite; ensures successful execution of all events such as VIP programs, seminars, and other events to increase attendee and/or exhibitor acquisition and brand awareness.
- Manages the marketing budget – planning, monitoring and reconciliation.
- Manage relationships with external show partners and vendors in context of marketing and PR, to ensure successful participation in our show; seeks and maintains new partnerships to enhance show experience for exhibitors and attendees.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field, with at least 8 years of hands on marketing experience, preferably in a B2B setting.
- 3 years of experience in Event Marketing, with success in audience and exhibitor development and growth
- Must be analytical with ability to quantify results of marketing programs, and take actions when and if necessary to drive growth
- Experience with Social media
- Agile and responsive to changing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain relationships with different stakeholders is must.
- Detail oriented, creative and innovative thinker.
- Self-starter who knows how to work in a team environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Travel is required, international and domestic, up to 30%.
- Experience with the beauty industry a plus
- Bilingual English & Spanish or English and Portuguese preferred.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.