Who we are
In every market and industry, business opportunity and success come from attracting and engaging with customers, generating leads, showcasing products and researching and discovering the latest solutions.
Informa Markets creates platforms for specialist markets to connect, trade, innovate and grow.
We operate over 500 major, branded exhibitions where buyers and sellers working in a specialist market can meet face to face, see and show products, conduct business and build relationships. We also provide a range of online solutions based on data and expert content that connect and engage businesses year-round.
Barbour EHS is the market leading information provider for Health and Safety managers, Environmental managers, Risk managers and Facilities managers.
Barbour services are used by professionals across a variety of commercial and public organisations in the UK and Ireland and more recently Globally with our International service.
Our online information resources are designed to help professionals understand complex information areas, reduce risks and save time. We offer communication tools and time saving resources created by Barbour in order to assist professionals in their business critical tasks.
The service also contains legislation, regulations and standards from over 600 information providers, including the Health & Safety Executive (HSE), The Environment Agency and British Standards Institution (BSI), plus case law and prosecutions information from key sources. All updated daily.
Barbour EHS has been leading the way for over 60 years and as such employees benefit from selling established products from a recognised brand. Our ‘solution sales’ training and support is second to none and your sales skills and personal development will also benefit from the Informa development program, offering the benefit to further develop your career path.
Are you an experienced sales person with a strong understanding of the sales lifecycle? An interesting opportunity has arisen within our sales team at the Blackfriars office including a big element of homeworking. Our Sales Consultant will conduct sales presentations over the phone and via WebEx links. Face to face visits can be conducted when necessary.
Role & Responsiblities:
· Send out calendar invites and confirm appointments made by the tele-appointing team.
· After training, use of industry-related information when speaking to the marketplace and maximize every opportunity to a successful conclusion for the company and the customer
· To fully understand and absorb the features and benefits of all the company’s products and services and be able to present them
· Maintain company database accurately throughout dealings with the customer
· Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress
· You will be an experienced salesperson with excellent telephone skills and a strong understanding of the sales process
· A proven and demonstrable track record in achieving targets
· You will need to be self-motivated and very driven individual
· A good team player working within an established and successful team
· You need to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, good IT skills with a good understanding of Outlook, WebEx meetings and understand the importance of keeping the CRM system up to date
· You will need to be articulate and have good literacy skills.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country for which they are applying.
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.