DIGITAL INTELLIGENCE & ENGAGEMENT MANAGER | WasteExpo and Waste360 | Norwalk, CT
Informa’s WasteExpo and Waste360 are the number one trade show and online resource for the North American waste, recycling and organics market. Decision makers throughout the waste and recycling industries attend our events/educational conferences and use our online suite of products – website, newsletters, etc. to better touch and feel the products and services that drive this dynamic industry and keep up with the news and topics that are key to understanding the industry.
What we’re looking for:
Your curiosity and sharp insights will help you pave the way in this newly created role within one of Informa Market’s most successful groups. Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Digital Intelligence & Engagement Manager for its WasteExpo and Waste360 franchises. You will provide our exhibition and online franchises with data tools, deep analysis and actionable programs that deliver critical insights into our audiences and business decisions. It is a role that will add immense value from day one to the group and you can help shape the future landscape of its portfolio for its audience.
You are accountable for:
- New audience acquisition and development
- Developing and enhancing existing audience data and profiles
- Analyzing & optimizing data sets to inform key decisions that will drive product and content development
- Audience segment creation, custom targeting of segments, performance analysis of campaign efforts
- Shaping products and content based on reader, attendee and user intelligence you garner.
- Building cross-functional relationships with various stakeholders
- Developing user-friendly tools and dashboards to make information more accessible to the team
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as needed
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/advertising or database management
- 2-3 years relevant professional experience in audience management & strategy/database management or marketing campaign management to deliver insights or performance in marketing/digital media contexts.
- Must have experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and data visualization; be a power user of Excel; use BI tools; Eloqua or similar marketing automation platform; Google Analytics; Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of Digital Marketing (SEO,PPC, Display, SEO and Remarketing)
- Experience of Marketing Automation, CMS platforms and Web Analytics
- Previous experience of Eloqua,Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target
- Python Programming experience would be a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill required.
- Project management skills: Capable of multi-tasking and managing several projects at a time.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to interface with customers and explain complex topics in a simle manner.
- Intiative, ambition, self-direction, problem soving and deep sense of curiosity.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!
- Why Informa: https://informa.com/talent/why-work-at-informa/
- What we do: https://informa.com/about-us/what-we-do/
- Informa.com: https://informa.com/
- Informa Markets: https://careers.informa.com/informa-markets/vacancies.aspx