DIGITAL SALES MANAGER | Construction & Real Estate | Irving, TX
What we’re looking for:
Informa Markets is seeking a full-time Digital Sales Manager for it's ICRE Group. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for driving digital revenue across the ICRE portfolio of events. In addition, the Digital Sales Manager will provide support to the ICRE Show Sales teams in generating digital revenues.
You are accountable for:
- Reaching digital revenue goals for ICRE Group
- Working with VP Business Dev to develop new digital products along with sales tools for selling said products
- Strong familiarity of ICRE digital products and capability of explaining to staff and customers
- Supporting Events sales team members on digital sales through in-person and online meeting, along with other means
- Travel to industry events as needed
- Special projects as assigned
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum 10 years' sales experience
- Sales experience and skills selling digital solutions
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Experience meeting varying deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Project management skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- CRM knowledge and experience a plus
- Initiative and self-directed
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To be considered for one of Informa’s openings, please complete an online application at Informa.com or by clicking Apply.
Want to learn more about Informa and what makes us a great company? Check out the links below!