Head of Customer Insights, Pharma
Informa Markets is looking for a customer-led, data-driven, strategic decision maker to join our world-leading Pharmaceutical portfolio of events and digital products.
This role is a great opportunity for somebody who loves to travel (we hold events all over the world!), loves to champion the customer and wants to have a real impact on business decisions.
The Head of Customer Insights for the Pharma Portfolio is an analytical person with a strategic mindset and design thinking abilities, bringing research skills and a proven ability to interact with customers in support of both research and business development. He/she has an eye for detail and owns the skill to lead market research and customer insight projects that result in new growth opportunities, incremental revenue streams, proven ROI, significantly improved customer loyalty, increased customer retention and acquisition, and profitable market share growth. This person ensures delivery and implementation of all findings and contributes to shaping the strategic and financial development of all products i.e. events, digital, data, insights and content.
What you will be doing:
- Driving a culture of customer-led data-based decision making that supports development and execution of portfolio/events strategic priorities
- Managing market/customer research within the Pharma Global portfolio with the purpose of identifying actionable insights and recommendations that contributes to year-round strategy plans
- Aligning deliverables to customer values and objectives with the purpose of maximizing customer acquisition, retention and profitability
- Bringing in external knowledge and best practices to benchmark research and insight processes
- Creating a hub of internal knowledge that can be used across the teams to support completion of project deliverables and then across customers to increase efficiency of deliverables
- Ensuring implementation of all actionable insights by working closely with Customer Experience directors on defining the right CX initiatives and measuring success
- Liaising with all internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, brand, customer service, operations and local teams to overview use of insights and implementation of new initiatives, ensure spreading the information across departments and keep track of how it is used
- Ensuring delivery of all Customer KPIs, such C-SAT, NPS and Loyalty while measuring correlations with revenue to drive customer satisfaction, engagement & retention by continually improving on existing product offerings
- Managing big research projects beyond the exhibitions industry to understand challenges and needs of the audience and be able to serve existing and future customers with unique customer value prepositions, such as personas development, creation of ROI tools and customer journey mapping
- Identifying growth, innovation and new product development opportunities to support the business strategy, including competitor intelligence analysis
- Measuring the success of all activities on a continuous basis showcasing the ROI for the Pharma portfolio
What we are looking for:
- An Insightful, people-oriented leader who coaches and guides their team and works collaboratively with other members of Pharma leadership in Amsterdam and across the globe.
- Attention to detail and time management
- Ability to clearly and succinctly present results to the management teams and the wider business
- Critical thinking and the capability of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as an enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insights relevant to the business objectives
- Educated in marketing, economics or other quantitative discipline is a plus
- Demonstrable experience of relevant work
- Line management experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience in managing internal and external stakeholders to achieve project objectives
- Fluent in using MS Office
- Experience with using BI analytics and data visualisation tools
- Experience with using survey management and analytics tools
Informa is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants who match the criteria of the job description will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.